Monday, January 10, 2011

Iggy's Response to Harper's Rock Concert



Early in December, Prime Minister Stephen Harper performed a rock concert in Ottawa, which personally I think is really cool. This cartoon pokes fun at Michael Ignatieff, saying that he's too lame to come up with something that could beat Harper's concert.

I thought this was really funny because Iggy has always seemed pretty lame to me, and there's nothing lamer than a french horn player. I've always been attached to music too, so it was interesting.

Music has always been a huge part of my life, so when I find out that the Prime minister has made it to Grade 9 in the Royal Conservartory of Music, that's a big deal to me. Also, the fact that he put on a rock concert is important to me because I've always been a huge rock fan. My opinion of our Prime Minister has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment